POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Oldskool Plane skies : Oldskool Plane skies Server Time
1 Aug 2024 02:14:21 EDT (-0400)
  Oldskool Plane skies
From: [GDS|Entropy]
Date: 4 Feb 2009 18:02:10
Message: <498a1e72@news.povray.org>
Hello,

Here are some skies I made way back in 1999-2000, they aren't anything fancy
like the media skies I've seen people make...but I like them. So here they
are, in all of their unhallowed darkness.

BTW S_S3 is a darker version of S_S1, and S_S2 has some options in the .inc
file. I might actually improve/finish these if people actually like them.

You will find the source in p.b.s-f.

As a side note...is it possible to turn these into media skies?

ian

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download 'S_S3.jpg' (48 KB) Download 'S_S2.jpg' (70 KB)

Preview of image 'S_S3.jpg'
S_S3.jpg

Preview of image 'S_S2.jpg'
S_S2.jpg